Friday, November 21, 2008

This is why 99.9% of gay men go to the GYM


This is why 99.9% of gay men go to the Gym , boys and girls i give you Manuel Uribe the worlds FATTEST MAN. Yep i was laughing my ass off until i found out his fat ass got married the other day, i was like what the fuck.


If some one could love all that , then why is my size -0 ass still single? I'm busting my ass at the gym paying crazy amount of money every fucking month , wait that's funny" busting my ass at the gym " lol any way like i was saying i do all that shit to look good in to days society and I'm still single ass fuck .




I am so starting to eat like star Jones on thanks giving before the surgery fuck that ish ,im not going to throw up any more lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh yeah i saw that on discovery channel like 2months ago............that was that last time i ate:)